Explore Bangkok’s first and highest Korean rooftop bar during your comfortable stay at Sindhorn Midtown Hotel Bangkok, Vignette Collection in the heart of the city — starting from only THB 4,850++ per night.
Enjoy a one-night stay with a daily international breakfast buffet at Bangkok’78 and complimentary Memorable Rituals for all adults and children. Ascend the spiral staircase on the 30th floor to the neon-lit K-Pop haven, ANJU Korean Rooftop Bar, and experience Bangkok’s first and newest Korean rooftop bar.
ANJU combines the very best of vibrant, contemporary Korean culture in food, art, and music while overlooking the panoramic view of Bangkok city from 31 floors up. The “Experience ANJU” room package includes dining credit to indulge in the authentic taste of Korean ANJUs (which means food that is enjoyed with alcohol) and creative Korean food-inspired concoctions. Let the fun begin with a complimentary Soju Bomb (soju and beer drink) and dance the night away!
The Experience ANJU room package includes:
- Complimentary daily international breakfast buffet at Bangkok’78
- THB1,000 net dining credit at ANJU Korean Rooftop Bar
- Two complimentary glasses of soju bomb at ANJU Korean Rooftop Bar
- Complimentary daily Lao Khao ritual drink at The Black Cat
- Complimentary daily popsicle for children at the Popsicle Emergency Line
Book and stay now until 30 September 2023
Terms and conditions
- For more information, please call 02-796-8888 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- The breakfast buffet serves from 6:30 am – 11 am at Bangkok’78.
- The complimentary soju bomb drinks are limited to 2 drinks per stay.
- The THB1,000 net dining credit per stay can be used on any food and drinks at ANJU Korean Rooftop Bar. The credit can be accumulated throughout the stay and cannot be used on any other service or exchanged for cash. The remaining credit cannot be refunded or exchanged in cash.
- Extra person fee is THB800++ per night which includes extra bedding and breakfast.
- The Lao Khao ritual drink (Thai white rum) are available daily for all staying guests during 5 – 6 pm at The Black Cat.
- The Popsicle Emergency Line offers complimentary popsicles for all staying children from 6 am – 6 pm in front of Bangkok’78.
- Multiple consecutive reservations with the same staying guests will be considered as one booking. Therefore, stay benefits will be offered once only.
- Sindhorn Midtown Hotel Bangkok, Vignette Collection reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.