Safe Stay - We are proud to be SHA-certified.
What is SHA?
The Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) is a collaboration between the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Ministry of Public Health, Board of Trade of Thailand and Thai tourism operators to ensure the “new normal” tourism experiences and to boost confidence in Thai tourism.
What does it take to be SHA-certified?
To obtain the SHA certification, Sindhorn Midtown was required to complete the action checklist form to meet standards of each criteria.
The hotel received the verification of the award after all criteria requirements are met.
What we do to ensure your safety?
• Room key cards, room amenities, linen and towels are sanitized before each guests’ use
• All rooms and suites are disinfected with sanitizing spray machine and cleaning sanitizer after each check-out
Food & Beverages:
• Staff is required to wear face masks and gloves when handling and serving
• Restaurant and bar seating is arranged under social distancing policy
• Cutlery and paper napkin are provided in a sealed packaging for individual use
• Tableware, dining tables and chairs are disinfected after each use
• Limiting hotel entrance and exit to monitor guests’ body temperature
• Guests are required to wear face mask in the hotel
• Public seating is arranged under social distancing policy
• All public area is disinfected with sanitizing spray machine and cleaning sanitizer daily
• High touch point areas such as lifts, doorknobs and restrooms are disinfected every hour
• Our Fitness Center and Horizon Pool limit to only 5 persons at once
• All staff are required to complete training about COVID-19
• Daily body temperature check when enter hotel
• Practice social distancing and always wear face mask
For more information about SHA, explore more here.
What does it mean for you?
Your safety and comfort are always our top priorities. We are taking this matter seriously and strictly following COVID-19 control guidelines and standards.
You can rest assure that your stay with us is stress-free.
SINDHORN MIDTOWN AWARDED LEED CERTIFICATION IN SILVER FOR ITS GREEN BUILDING AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING.
What is LEED?
LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design and is an independent, non-profit, third-party rating system established by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) in 1998. The committee aimed to encourage fellow architects to design sustainable buildings in terms of design, construction process and operating system.
What does it take to be LEED-certified?
Qualifying to be LEED certified is based on point-scoring system with four levels of certification starting with certified, silver, gold, and platinum. There are seven different categories for a building to earn points: sustainable sites, water efficiency, energy & atmosphere, materials & resources, indoor environmental quality, innovation in operations, and regional bonus points. Sindhorn Midtown Hotel Bangkok is proud to achieve LEED Silver Certification.
What we do to make the world greener?
Sindhorn Midtown is located in the heart of Bangkok and at a walkable distance from two BTS Skytrain stations, making it very convenience to travel without using private vehicles. The power and water resources are managed efficiently as well as the air quality inside the buildings. The building itself was designed as a sustainable building to ensure a longevity and quality. Materials and resources used by the hotel are managed to reduce waste for a better community and environment. We are committed to conserving energy and water, reducing waste and using green materials in order to sustain the environment not only within our hotel but for the community as well.
For more information about LEED, explore here.